Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mission Statement :)

I wrote this a while back, actually I just looked at the date and it was last  August. :)
I was reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and somewhere in it, it recommended that you do something like this. I don't remember what all the directions were and what not, but this is how mine turned out. Some of the sayings are off of things and others I just wrote down. I said that I was going to look at it everyday when I woke up. Oops, maybe I will from now on... :) I encourage you to make your own mission statement. It doesn't have to be like this it can be sentence form, paragraphs, bible verses, or whatever. I remember thinking when I wrote this that I wanted the ideas to be short and to the point so that any time during the day if I hit a rough spot one of the short sayings might pop into my head. I also wrote things down that made me happy or made me smile. A smile can do so much. So here it is..... 

My Mission Statement:


Do What You Like & Like What You Do
Have Optimism
Take Charge & Make a Change
Be Strong & Patient
Love Deeply
Be Happy
Have Faith & Courage
Believe
Be Full of Faith
Admire & Inspire
Make a Statement
Do it Yourself & Don’t Blame the World
Smile:
At Rainbows and Sun Rays
The Smell of Rain
An Act of Kindness
Leaves Falling
A warm Comfy Couch
A Peaceful Place
Walking
Good Music
A Memory
Just Smile.
A Little Nonsense Now & Then is Good For The Soul
Be Colorful
Good Vibes Are Contagious
Love Who You Are
Think Outside The Box

:)

Hope you enjoyed that!

So here's where I am on my yo-yo/scarf project...
not too far along but I'm still trying to get my ideas together.

Random thought....I should probably throw something about ice cream in my mission statement...goodness do I love ice cream......

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone has a fantastic night. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment