Monday, July 29, 2013

Strike!

hello lovely people...this is my bowling ball bag ;)

during my Monday adventure I came across this vintage bowling ball carrier and it was love at first sight. In fact, falling in love with it happened so quickly that our love story is kind of blurry. ;) hehe

leaving without this bag was not an option due to the following:
                                                                                                        a. it is beautiful.
                                                                                                        b. that pattern is amazing.
                                                                                                        c. it was $10 dollars. (seriously)





This pattern inspires me to make something beautiful.



I hope your Monday was beautiful! 
Here in my world facing Monday with a smile is key ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment