Thursday, September 11, 2014

RAIN

It rains and people get kind of fussy.

Over here in my little world I am more along the lines of ---oh my goodness >>> today is special!

So maybe I am a little backwards but rain is like a special event or a surprise party.

I woke up this morning and heard the rain outside my window and I got excited. Every other day is pretty normal -- sunshine and blue skies.

Rainy days are special.

Sure it might be kind of messy and sometimes dangerous. I get that.

However, this is a positive memo for rain...

...and rain is magic.


Rain makes things fresh again, everything looks brighter, and everything green is a little greener.

Rain makes for a free car wash and did I mention how awesome it smells.

Here in Memphis the rain brought in a cold front...which made for some awesome weather for a really good run this afternoon. 

We're planning an outdoor wedding.

I told my fiance' today that if it did rain on our wedding day we would just consider it a surprise party thrown by the Big Man. 



No comments:

Post a Comment