Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Finishing up...

hey there lovely people.

I am currently completing school work for my summer course (so please bear with me).

Even though I "graduated" in May...I won't receive my diploma until the end of the summer.

The work I have done throughout the summer counts as my last 3 credit hours and there was a little bit of  homework to go along with it. I should be done with most everything this week. 

On September 5th I will give a final presentation about the projects I worked on over the summer. Tonight I am completing a PowerPoint that goes along with my presentation! Last little bit of school work forever (maybe-- for now anyways).

My realization the other day >>> for the first time since I was five years old I will not be going back to school this August. 

That is a tad bit crazy.

One of those life plans (enters here): I plan to never stop learning and growing.

I don't necessarily mean I am going to go get an accounting degree (this girl is not the person you want to be accounting on).  <<< that was corny -- don't judge me ;)

When I say I want to learn >>> I mean I want to always take the opportunities and risks. I want to truly live and not just let those certain moments of brilliance pass by. 

I'll make a list of the current things bouncing around in my mind and get back to you and when those random opportunities pop up, I'll let you know. 

For now, I have the last bit of college homework calling my name.

I'll leave you with a thought: 






No comments:

Post a Comment