Wednesday, July 30, 2014

...back from Jupiter

In honor of my one year hiatus...

I feel that it is only necessary to pick back up where I left off and spread a little sunshine.


Let me catch you up. This will be the quick version. If I wrote about the past year we would be here a while. I would get bored. You would too. There would be way too many words and well.....you see :)


So folks >>> let's break this down.


I graduated college. It was truly one of the best days of my entire life.






yes. that is in fact a huge flower on my dress.

....and there were flowers on my cap too!

I smiled all day long.

on an honest note: a few years ago when I started this blog I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
prayers and love fed my soul and got me through. 
truly an amazing day spent with a few of my biggest fans.

so I graduated >>> what next?
I accepted a job with Worlds Away in Memphis, Tennessee as a design assistant!
(this is the company I did an internship with last summer)

really though what next....
not just the job.
what's next >>> finding myself.
what? you didn't do that during school.
no. well I mean maybe a little.
life is a journey.
never stop learning & growing.
if my journey was done, if I was done > I wouldn't still be here.

my little abode here is quiet the cozy spot. 
It's an awesome place to dream up new dreams and discover new things that need discovering.
with all my spare time (since I no longer have school work) I picked up a new hobby.
(I'll do a post about this new hobby soon)

see you soon...promise ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment