Thursday, July 31, 2014

Life Lately

4th of July weekend I took a trip out west to visit this guy.


He is currently working in Nevada & picked me up at the airport in Salt Lake City. 

My parents are adventurers (so I was no doubt born to be one myself). We went out west a few times when I was younger. I remember loving it then. Nothing has changed. 

I was all two year old....whoa pretty mountains.....the whole time. I would take pictures then turn to him and say this just doesn't work you can't capture this beauty in an image. He would just smile at me <<< he knows I am an crazy one.

 I love adventuring and finding new things especially when I get to adventure with someone who enjoys adventuring just as much as I do. 

all of that white stuff around me is salt!


I was so amazed.
you may be wondering if I tasted it....
and if you weren't wondering well I suppose now you may be thinking, "she tasted it"
if that's what you are thinking....I totally did.
it tasted....salty. 
and all I could think about was how badly I needed a tomato at the time.

We had an awesome weekend. It included: a waterfall, snow, and one heck of a hiking trip that took a total of 5 hours >>> and then we had some of the best pizza that I have ever put in my mouth >>> we might have had ice cream after (I'll never ever tell).

technically this was a late post, but I felt it necessary to catch everyone up on the adventures I've been on lately.

I'm out for the night.

smile people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment