Thursday, July 31, 2014

Random Bliss List


It's been a while...just so you know my bliss in randomness hasn't changed a bit!



1. Mother-in-law's tongue....
I recently became a proud owner of one. Now I am in search of the perfect planter and stand.

2. This weird thing...
just makes me happy....check it out in this super awesome studio tour > here!

3. I am a bit of a chair lover...
and these are killer.

4. hung up...
we could talk about how pretty this lacy tank is or....
I could tell you how intrigued I am by this great hanger.
Find the top > here!

5. love everything...
I have been known to care deeply about...well everything.
just some words to make you think :)

6. help...
me understand why this hugely awesome piece of greatness is not in my home.
much Beatle lovin' here.

7. best hardware ever...
it speaks for itself ;)

8. turquoise...
you can never have enough.

9. Greece...
I could see myself hanging out there.

10. pond pod...
because everyone needs a pond and a pond pod!


Happy Friday Beautiful People!

Smile big for the weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment